Winners were announced during the “virtual” LMRCA Annual Awards Banquet Thursday night
By Chuck Gibson
LOVELAND, OH (December 4, 2020) – The 2020 Little Miami River Chamber Alliance Annual Awards Banquet was held virtually Thursday evening, December 3. Winners in 9 different and distinct categories for community business, beautification, development and others were announced along with the NEW Chamber Choice Award.
Congratulations go out to everyone involved in organizing and making the virtual celebration happen. And now, from LMRCA, here are the 2020 WINNERS!
- Business of the Year: Lemons & Limes Boutique
- Emerging Business of the Year: Mile 42 Coffee
- Beautification Award: City of Loveland Beautification Committee
- Community Involvement Award: Evangeline DeVol
- Business Community Advocate Award: 365 Wealth Management
- Non-Profit of the Year: Tried & True Parenting
- Woman Owned Business of the Year: Monarch Financial Advisors
- Young Professional of the Year: Brien Gearin, Ricochet Marketing
- Health, Wellness & Fitness Business of the Year: D1 Training Cincy North
- NEW this year, Chamber Choice Award: Oasis Turf & Tree
Keep watch here on Loveland Beacon for more of the story on these local businesses including their reaction and comments after being selected as 2020 Winners.
Click here for more from LMRCA