It’s not too late to make your reservations for the popular lunchtime event at LMC. Dr. Kathryn Lorenz, current president of the Loveland School Board will join Winkie Foster presenting a look back at the history of Loveland Schools. There is a brief mix-n-mingle social time before the presentation begins. It all takes place from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 6. Registrations are due by Friday, April 1.
Loveland Museum Center presents:
- Lunch & Learn – History of the Loveland Schools
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- 11:30 a.m – 1:30 p.m.
- Registration required by Friday, April 1.
- Cost is $10 for members, $15 for non-members
- PayPal payment or pay at the door with prior registration
- Call (513) 683-5692
- For more information visit: https://www.lovelandmuseum.org/
Loveland Museum Center is located at: