The annual Lenten Season Friday Fish Fry brought to you by the St. Columban Boosters will include some new safe options with Drive-thru order and pick-up and online ordering and pick-up options for carry-out. After being shut down by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic one year ago, the fish fry returns starting February 19, and continues each Friday through the end of Lent (Friday, March 26). The Fish Fry will be serving up all your favorites in the drive-thru line from 5:00-8:00 p.m. each Friday. St. Columban will have all their most popular items including fried fish sandwiches, salmon, shrimp wraps, fish tacos, French fries, mac and cheese, pizza, and the gourmet salad!
Here’s how it works:
- Vehicles enter the parking lot by St. Columban Church.
- You’ll receive a pencil and order form.
- You then proceed from the back of the parking lot, toward the Pre-K building (converted trailer) down the hill toward the school Playground.
- There, a volunteer will take your order form and run your credit card. REMEMBER: Only credit card payment is accepted, NO CASH.
- Then you continue to the front of the cafeteria where your order will be delivered to you in your car.
- Then you’re on your way to enjoy a delicious meal.
- You place your order online during the week or on Friday until 4:00pm.
- Online ordering is accessed on the St. Columban website: stcolumban.org.
- Select your items, select an available time for pick-up and pay with your credit card.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- At your designated time, pull up to the front of St. Columban School where your order will be delivered to you in your car and you’re on your way.
- Columban will add slots each week depending on number of slots they can serve.
- Pick-up times will be from 5:00-7:30 p.m.
The Fish Fry is the only big fundraiser for the St. Columban scholarship fund each year. As added fun, they’ll be offering “Split-The-Pot” ticket opportunities too.
NOTE: Baked goods for desserts will not be available the first week 2/19/21. St. Columban Boosters are looking at options to make dessert goodies available in the weeks that follow. Keep watch for those additions. The menu and volunteer sign-up for anyone interested can be found on the St. Columban Website