As concerns about COVID-19 arise, Loveland Stage Company wants to inform you of the steps we’re taking to keep our theater a safe and welcoming place.
At this point, all performances for Gypsy are proceeding as scheduled.
If you are feeling ill, have tickets, and can’t attend your scheduled performance, please call our box office.
While we don’t normally refund or exchange tickets, for this unusual situation, we would be happy to provide a 25% discount (single ticket value) for a 20/21 season ticket. Please call the ticket line at 513-443-4LSC (4572) if you want to take advantage of this offer.
Here are the steps we’re taking to keep our space safe:
– Sanitizing the theater, lobby, restrooms, green room, and all surfaces when the theater is occupied.
– Keeping the bathrooms stocked with soap and towels
– Adding hand sanitizers around the building
– Discontinuing re-use of programs. Please only take 1 per family.
– Making programs available at lovelandstagecompany.org. See the lobby monitor for a QR code to view on your mobile with our free Wi-Fi.
And here’s how YOU can help:
– Stay home if you are sick!
– Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
– Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm – not your hands!
– Avoid touching your face.
– Get your flu shot.
– If you have recently returned from a country or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, follow public health guidance and monitor your health. Call your healthcare providers and inform them about your travel history if you need care.
We will continue to monitor this situation, and we’ll make sure you’re informed if the status of performances change. Click here to visit Loveland Stage Company online
Thank you for being a friend of Loveland Stage Company and stay healthy!