St. Columban’s Dana Miele tells us all about it on Loveland Beacon Talks
Produced by Chuck Gibson (A presentation of Loveland Beacon Digital Media)
LOVELAND, OH (February 2, 2024) – Fish Fry Friday’s are fast approaching with Ash Wednesday coming February 14th, the first official Friday Fish Fry will be here Friday, February 16th. St. Columban is ready to serve you!
It will be the first of six consecutive Friday evening Fish Fry’s served up 5-7:30 pm every Friday February 16-March 22. St. Columban Church on Oakland Road in Loveland will be the place to go for your old time favorites and some fresh new flavorful fish fry choices. Dana Miele is heading up the St. Columban Fish Fry team this year and has been working hard to be sure you get the best fish and service around.
– the Fish Fry Special – to learn all the details of what is happening at the St. Columban Fish Fry this year.
Without giving everything away, here are a few highlights of what’s coming for Fish Fry Fridays at St. Columban:
- New Yuengling beer-battered fish – on rye bread or a bun with sides of your choice
- Dinner combo meals – served up with two sides at discounted prices
- Kids meals are back – pizza, grilled cheese, spaghetti, mac-n-cheese
- LaRosa’s pizza is back along with salmon, shrimp, and fried pickles.
- Go to the St. Columban website at: stcolumban.org for details
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO LISTEN TO DANA MIELE TALK ABOUT
THE 2024 ST. COLUMBAN FISH FRY FRIDAYS
NOTE: Approximate run time is 14:30 minutes
COLUMBAN FISH FRY FRIDAY’S
- Every Friday 5-7:30 p.m. February 16- March 22
- Order online, Drive thru carryout line, or dine in at St. Columban Parish Hall
- Columban is located at 894 Oakland Rd. Loveland, OH 45140
- Visit online at: stcolumban.org or call 513-683-0105
LOVELAND BEACON TALKS IS A PRESENTATION OF LOVELANDBEACON.COM. LOVELAND BEACON DIGITAL MEDIA AND GIBSON COMMUNICATIONS, LLC.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND LISTENING HERE ON LOVELAND BEACON.