The food is by Tahona catered at the high school before the concert begins. The music is by the jazz bands at the high school and the stage band from the middle school. Geoffrey Miller, LHS Band Director invites the public to join in for a special evening of food and music.
“We are doing a night of Latin Jazz Music at the high school for a dinner concert,” said Miller. “Tahona is catering the event where both high school jazz bands and the middle school stage band will be performing Latin standards.”
The public is invited to enjoy the catered dining experience from Tahona Kitchen + Bar. Dinner will be followed by several jazz standards performed by the Loveland Middle School Stage Band, the Loveland High School Jazz Lab Band and the LHS Jazz Orchestra. The evening festivities will also include a fundraiser raffle. Ticket purchase options include a full dinner and concert ticket or concert only.
- Scan the QR code in the photo embedded here for ticket purchase. Or. . .
- Tickets are available online at: www.lovelandshowchoirs.seatyourself.biz
Dinner and a Concert: presented by Loveland High School and Loveland Middle School
- Friday, March 11, 2022
- Loveland High School Auditorium
- Seating and dinner begin at 6:00 p.m.
- The concert starts at 7:00 p.m.
- $20 for dinner and concert ticket
- $10 for concert only ticket