City of Milford, Ohio announces reopening of City Hall to the public Monday, June 1 – 8:30 a.m.
NEWS RELEASE: City of Milford Facebook page
MILFORD, OH (May 31, 2020)- City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday, June 1 at 8:30 am. As part of the reopening several changes have been established for the health and safety of the public and our employees.
Facebook graphic announcing reopening of Milford City Hall
- Only one individual from the public is permitted in the front office lobby at one time. Visitors may use a seating area located just outside the lobby in the hallway of City Hall.
• The City has established special hours from 8:30 am to 9:30 am Monday through Friday for our senior citizens and individuals with a compromised immune system.
• Masks are encouraged, but not required to be worn by the public while conducting City business. Disposable masks will be provided in the front office lobby for the public to use while conducting business with office staff.
City of Milford Municipal Building 745 Center St., Milford, Ohio (Chuck Gibson)
• Utility customers/residents have the option to make payments in person, online, by phone (temporarily, until further notice) or via drop box at the following locations: the hallway near the front office lobby, the side entrance near front office lobby and the entrance near the second floor
• Utility customers/residents using a credit or debit card for payment will have the option of a touchless credit/debit card chip reader machine.
• Plexiglass has been installed at both windows in the front office lobby.
The Tax Office will reopen to the public on Monday, June 8 at 8:30 am.
• The Tax Office will begin scheduling tax consultations June 15 in advance of the July 15, 2020 tax deadline. Please call 513-248-5082 for any tax questions or to schedule a consultation.